At Ferguson Cohen LLP, we provide our clients with large-firm experience and knowledge combined with the personal attention one expects from a much smaller, boutique firm.
The bulk of our work is focused on helping high net worth individuals create estate plans that minimize taxes and maximize asset protection. We develop succession plans for business owners, provide comprehensive pension planning for your retirement as well as heirs, and create specialized estate planning instruments such as supplemental needs trusts to handle unique objectives.
In addition to our estate planning services, our lawyers represent businesses and individuals in a variety of other practice areas, including:
- Probate and estate litigation — administering wills, guiding executors through probate, and representing plaintiffs or defendants in estate litigation
- Commercial real estate — representing developers, buyers, sellers, tenants and lenders in a wide variety of commercial real estate transactions and litigation
- Residential real estate — representing buyers and sellers in Connecticut and New York in the full spectrum of residential real estate matters
- Civil litigation — Handling a variety of cases for both corporate clients and individuals, including breach of contract, labor and employment disputes, antitrust disputes and tax disputes
- Corporate counsel — providing general corporate counsel for small and midsized companies throughout Connecticut and New York
For our clients' convenience, we have offices in Greenwich, White Plains and Bridgehampton, as well as an office in Naples, Florida.
We invite you to call us or use the contact form on this website to provide us with more information about your legal needs. An attorney will review the facts of your situation and recommend the best steps to take next.