Attorneys Who Know.
Attorneys Who Care.
Sheila T. Murphy
- Estates and Trusts
- Estate Planning for high net worth individuals
- Business Planning
- Delaware Dynasty Trusts
- Supplemental Needs Trusts
Extensive experience representing individual and corporate fiduciaries with the Internal Revenue Service and State Courts. Experienced in sophisticated estate planning for high net worth individuals and businesses.
- Pace University School of Law, White Plains, New York
- J.D. - 1990
- New York University Stern School of Business, New York, New York
- M.B.A., Master of Business Administration - 1985
- Barnard College , New York, New York
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Economics
- New York, 1990
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1995
- U.S. Tax Court, 1991
- Florida, 2015
- Connecticut, 2015
- Board of Trustees at Maria Regina High School, 2012 to 2014
- Hartsdale N.Y.
- Bleakley Platt & Schmidt, Of Counsel, 1991 to 2014
- Billiton Metals Company, Treasury Manager, 1985 to 1987
- Deloitte & Touche, Audit Supervisor, 1980 to 1985
- New York State Bar Association, 1990 to Present
- New York State Society CPAs, 1980 to Present
- Estate Planning Council - Westchester County
Current Employment Position