J. Lincoln Hallowell
- Of Counsel
J. Lincoln Hallowell has practiced law for more than 40 years, initially associated with the New York firm of Dewey Ballantine. He has held various legal positions in the petroleum industry for 20 years, prior to joining the Law Firm of Bleakley Platt & Schmidt in 1993.
Linc completed his undergraduate work, earning a B.A. from Villanova University and went on to pursue a legal career, receiving his Juris Doctorate from St. John's University Law School. He was admitted to the New York Bar in 1972 and the Connecticut Bar in 1995.
Linc's practice is concentrated primarily in the areas of Estate Planning and Estate and Trust Administration.
Active in legal circles, Linc is a member of the New York State Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning & Administration 80%
- Corporate 10%
- Real Estate 10%
- Connecticut, 1972
- New York, 1972
- St. John's University School of Law, Brooklyn, New York
- J.D. - 1971
- Villanova University, , Villanova, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 1960
- Major: Psychology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- American Ultramar Ltd., V.P. Corporate Counsel, 1979 to 1993
- New England Petroleum Corp., Associate General Counsel, 1973 to 1979
- Dewey Ballantine, Associate, 1971 to 1973