Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Litigation
Serving New York • Greenwich • Westchester
Our personal injury and wrongful death practice is headed by attorney John Q. Kelly, who has earned a national reputation as a meticulous, no-nonsense, highly successful litigator. Mr. Kelly holds a unique niche in the complex, high profile personal injury and wrongful death field.
Every matter we take on is well-staffed and painstakingly prepared. Unlike most, we measure the success of our personal injury and wrongful death practice by the quality, and not the quantity, of the matters we handle. Exhaustive attention to detail is employed at every stage of each case to maximize each client’s recovery, whether by trial or settlement.
We help clients pursue catastrophic injury and wrongful death claims against individuals and businesses. We handle cases involving all types of injury and fatality circumstances, including the following:
- Motor vehicle accidents: Clients who have been seriously injured or have lost loved ones in car, truck, tractor-trailer, motorcycle, or other motor vehicle accidents.
- Pedestrian strike accidents: Pedestrians lawfully in cross-walks when struck by vehicles that fail to heed traffic signals, or right-of-way.
- Trip-and-fall: A defective condition, or lack of maintenance, can often lead to a serious fall.
- Premises liability: If you are injured in an accident or other incident on someone else’s premises, we may be able to help you pursue a claim against the property owner.
- Construction accidents: Our attorneys help injured construction workers pursue personal injury claims under New York Labor Law 240 and other third-party liability laws in Connecticut.
- Negligent supervision: We pursue personal injury claims against employers that fail to adequately train and supervise their employees, and adults that fail to properly supervise children in their care.
- Assault and homicide victims: Our attorneys are particularly well known for their work on behalf of victims and families in cases involving assault, homicide and other acts of violence.
The most common injuries we address:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Permanent scarring
- Injuries Requiring Surgical Repair
Free Initial Case Evaluation
Serving Clients in New York, Fairfield and Westchester Counties
It is essential that steps be taken immediately if you have been injured as the result of another’s negligence. Whether it’s an auto accident, construction site mishap, unsafe premises, or an assault, your best evidence may be lost after a few days. Photos, surveillance videos, 911 calls or eye-witness accounts needed to be secured, or they may be lost forever.